An INDD file is an Adobe In Design creation that makes the expert page design venture which contains page arranging information, page substance, swatches and significantly more. These files are predominantly utilised for making and designing books, magazines, papers, flyers, and pamphlets also. Files having the INDD file extension are said to be the In Design archive file. A portion of the In Design Vob file would utilise just barely three letters in the file extension like IND, however they will stay in a similar arrangement as it ought to be in the INDD file extension.
INDD file extension is the short type of the In Design Documents. Files incorporate the .INDD file extension are regularly utilised by the Adobe In Design which is a work area distributing programming application. The In Design programming is utilised to make the expert design of papers, magazines, pamphlets and above all else other printing materials. Adobe In Design records incorporate the propelled typography, designs, page content, organising information and the greater part of the other format related alternatives that are required for the work area distributing ventures. All the INDD records that mean the documents having the INDD file extension can likewise be sent out in the PDF file extension.
- To open the INDD project in In Design just double click on it.
- Open the export dialog box by clicking on the export button from the file menu.
- Then click on the “Adobe PDF (interactive)” in the “Save As Type”drop-down menu, and then tap on the "export" button to open up the "Export to interactive PDF "dialog box.
- Tap the “Export” button to export the INDD file as a PDF file format.
- Browse the file in the windows and right-click on the file then tap the "open with" command and then tap the "Adobe Photoshop” for opening the file in photoshop.
Software that opens the INDD file
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Parallels tools center
- Mystic Thumbs
- Adobe Acrobat
How to convert INDD file?
- By using the INDD viewer or editor you can just simply convert the INDD file into another wps file format.
- The very common file format in which the INDD file is mostly asked to convert is the PDF file format in which Adobe InDesign and WeAllEdit both the software can do this task.
- Also in the Adobe InDesign software under the file menu, there is an option of the "Export menu" to export the INDD file into the other file formats like JPG, EPS, EPUB, SWF, FLA, HTML, etc.
- Amongst them, you can select the file format in which you need to convert the INDD file just by changing the "Save As Type”option.
- An INDD file can also be converted into the Microsoft word format like DOC or DOCX, but as a result, the formatting differences will make it a bit different. Hence, if you still want to make it happen, you should follow these steps:
- Firstly export the INDD file to PDF by using the InDesign
- Then plug that PDF into a PDF to Word converter to finish up the conversion.
- InDesign software does not have the exact INDD to the PPTX export option button for using the document with the PowerPoint. It is almost similar to what is described above for how to use the INDD file extension with the Microsoft word and begin by exporting the INDD file extension to PDF file extension.
- Now open up the PDF file with the Adobe Acrobat and use the Acrobat’s File menu and then click on the Save As other button and then move to Microsoft PowerPoint presentation menu to save that file with the PPTX file extension.
- If you require a PPTX file to get into a different MS PowerPoint file format like PPT, you can use the Microsoft PowerPoint there itself or any other free document converter for converting the file.
- iXentric Save Back converts the INDD file extension to IDML file extension
- If you are relying on Mac, then an INDD file cab is converted into PSD file format for its use in Adobe Photoshop. Whereas you can not do this with InDesign or any of the other programs.